Website Manager

Victorville Ribbons Little League

Victorville Ribbons Little League

Paperwork Requirements

Your child must live or go to school within our boundaries to play with us.
To find out if you are eligible to play with our league, please go HERE, 
enter your address or child's school address and it will tell you what league you belong to. 

Please remember to bring birth certificates and three proofs of residency one from each category below.
Or a school enrollment form, to our sign up event.

A. Driver’s License
B. School records
C. Vehicle records (registration,lease, etc.)
D. Employment records
E. Insurance documents

A. Welfare/child care records
B. Federal records (Federal Tax,Social Security, etc.)
C. State records
D. Local (municipal) records
E. Support payment records
F. Homeowner or tenant records
G. Military records

A. Voter’s Registration
B. Utility bills (gas, electric water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
C. Financial records
D. Medical records
E. Internet, cable, or satellite records

IMPORTANT NOTE: Example - Three documents from the same group (utility bill, cable bill, and bank statement) constitute only ONE document.

In order to simplify the residency requirement, we HIGHLY recommend that you use the SCHOOL ENROLMENT FORM which can be found HEREjust fill it out, have school admin sign, and bring with you to sign ups. If you go this route we will not need three proofs of residency, just the school enrollment form and childs birth certificate.

Copyright © 2024 Victorville Ribbons Little League  |  Privacy Statement |  Terms Of Use |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Log In